Monday, June 1, 2009

Many Thanks!

Thanks to all of you who have pledged your support, either monetarily or otherwise. It is very much appreciated. My original posting on the blog occurred on Friday the 29th of May and by the time I had finished my ten mile training run on Saturday, there was already about $3200 pledged. As of this afternoon it is closer to $4500 ( possibly a little more, since several individuals have taken me up on the offer to double their pledge if I can surpass my goal time).



A few have asked about stopping by on Saturday the 13th during the run. Everyone is welcome to come by and say hi although watching a partially paralyzed old guy run 26 miles could be extremely boring. However, I would love to have you stop by and see our clinic, Neuroworx, and get idea of what we try and do for those with spinal cord injuries. I estimate I will be running from about 700am to somewhere close to 100pm. Neuroworx is located at 10376 S. Jordan Gateway (400 W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment